BREAKING NEWS
latest

Nigerian woman shares photographs of an unusual flying creature executed after her mum completed her midnight prayer



A Facebook client, Vivian Madujibeya, shared photographs of the white fledgeling that was killed today minutes after her mum completed her midnight supplications. She composed

"Make una com enable me to express gratitude toward God oo. He is genuinely a magnificent God, I can't say thanks to him enough now, I am as yet stunned, cos I do know about these things happening, yet now I am a witness since I simply experienced it. Genuinely underhanded is wandering around, it's only for those that have not
experienced it physically that would not trust cos it occurs in the otherworldly domain each sec and minutes.I simply need to express gratitude toward God for sparing my family the previous evening from the grip of the adversaries, most particularly my father and mum, cos I don't have the foggiest idea about the sort of story I would have been telling early today. 
At around 12am my mum woke up to do her day by day midnight petitions which she closes by 1am, and starting at then there was no nepa power, and daddy was dozing inside their own room, immediately after my mum completed her supplications, and went in, they brought the light,the next thing she saw was this Bird fly inside their room, to assault, luckily for us my mum who doesn't see well without her glasses saw it and began yelling, at that point my father woke up and began to fight it until the point that he cut it down. Presently the inquiry is, the thing that would have happened on the off chance that they hadn't brought the light?? Who realizes what I will state at this point. I simply need to commend my God, on the grounds that their plans have fizzled may only him that has done this be celebrated always. So be it! Satisfy my brethren we should us generally ask, in light of the fact that supplications maketh the foes intend to fall flat. Much thanks to you Lord Jesus'.


« PREV
NEXT »

Facebook Comments APPID