BREAKING NEWS
latest

Gabrielle Union is a sexual assault survivor who has finally open up


Gabrielle Union is a rape survivor who has made it her life mission to impart her terrible experience to ladies all around.

The 44-year-old Being Mary Jane star was a visitor on Good Morning America on Tuesday. She talked about her experience as an assault survivor in the midst of the present Harvey Weinstein outrage.

Gabrielle, who was assaulted at gunpoint at age 19, said she could identify with the numerous Hollywood stars who have approached to share their Weinstein awfulness stories. She additionally relates her involvement in her new book, "We're Going to Need More Wine."



"For a long time now, I've been attempting to recount my story as genuinely as could reasonably be expected and essentially with the objective of never hearing 'me as well' until the end of time," she told have Robin Roberts. "What's more, I discuss that in my book, so it was wild an evening or two ago to see #MeToo drifting."

The on-screen character said she saw the hashtag #MeToo slanting on Twitter.com, and she promptly turned out to be physically sick.



“My arm went numb. I thought it was all about me and when I realized literally hundreds of thousands of people, men and women, [were] talking about being a part of this unfortunate club … it just rips your heart out.”
Gabrielle, who is married to NBA star Dwyane Wade, looked shocking in a Michael Kors furnish while walking around New York after her appearance on GMA. She was all smile as she advanced down the road.
« PREV
NEXT »

Facebook Comments APPID