BREAKING NEWS
latest

Kerry Washington graced the front of Allure magazine with her hair in its natural


Kerry Washington graced the front of Allure magazine with her hair in its natural, uncombed state. The mag's perusers are raving about Washington's characteristic 'do.

Washington says having kids constrained her to reevaluate society's standard of excellence. Most ladies won't leave home without rectifying or unwinding their hair. Yet, the 40-year-old mother-of-2 grasps her characteristic wash and go hair.


"I jump at the chance to wear my normal surface, particularly now since I have kids and I need them to realize that their hair is impeccable as it seems to be," she tells Allure. "They don't need to transform it or rectify it. They can, yet they don't need to."

With respect to cosmetics, Washington says she leaves the truly difficult work to her beginning beauticians.

"There's somebody who pursues me around throughout the day [on the set]," she says. "Like, truly tails me to ensure there's not a solitary hair strange. This is some person's all day work. At that point, somebody chases after me to include a powder with the goal that I never look shinier than I should."
« PREV
NEXT »

Facebook Comments APPID