BREAKING NEWS
latest

PDP Can't Stop Me from Contesting - Over-certain Gov. Fayose Talks on 2019 Presidency


While talking in front of the meeting of the Southern governors gathering holding, in Lagos State, on Monday, the Governor of Ekiti State, has promised to battle for administration whether his gathering likes it or not.


Senator Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has pronounced that he isn't backpedalling in his mission to try to be the following leader of Nigeria, this he would do on the stage of the resistance Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).


Fayose said this, in Lagos, on Sunday, in front of the meeting of the Southern governors gathering holding, in Lagos State, on Monday.

Fayose, who said he took a chance with his life to remain the sole restriction voice to the APC-drove Federal Government, kept up that the constitution of the nation far exceeds that of the gathering and demanded that he was proceeding to challenge the numbered seat in the land.

Said he, "I am not without anyone else, I have most Nigerians behind me. Or maybe, the PDP is without anyone else.

"I have been very much prepped. I am developed and torch enough to confront difficulties of tomorrow. Things don't occur unintentionally. At the point when the gathering (PDP) practically went to pieces, what number of them did we see at the time?

"What number of them talked at the time. In the event that they zoned it toward the North, so since I am not a northerner, at that point I don't have a right, the Constitution does not enable me to challenge? Disregard that."

He proceeded, "What are you saying? Have you not seen n this nation where a zone has two key workplaces. We know where the Speaker from. There was something there sometime recently.

"Amid Tambuwal speakership, the post was zoned toward the southwest but since we lost it, a zone got the two best arrangements in the land. Disregard that. The Presidency orders things. When I move toward becoming President in 2019, I will reorder those things.

"Nothing can prevent me from challenging. Regardless of the possibility that they pick the gathering's director from my family: regardless of the possibility that they pick my child as gathering administrator, I will challenge."

On the issue of rebuilding, Governor Fayose said that the Igbo remained the most underestimated ethnic gathering in Nigeria and that it would just be reasonable for address the issue of the Igbo in the Nigerian country.
« PREV
NEXT »

Facebook Comments APPID