BREAKING NEWS
latest

Community in Shock as Vulture 'Conveys' Letter to Akwa Ibom Monarch to Quit His Throne


In what will seem to be a truly shocking improvement, a ruler has purportedly been conveyed a letter by a vulture, requesting him to abandon his position of authority.

The numerous locals of the Iba Oku, Uyo neighbourhood government zone of Akwa Ibom state are yet to grapple with how a vulture purportedly conveyed a letter to their town head, Eteidung Gabriel Mbeka asking him to vary his position of authority.


As indicated by The Nation, since the abnormal occurrence happened, tangible pressure has wrapped the languid group even as the troubled ruler has shouted out for help affirming that his royal position and his life are being debilitated by 'vile powers'.

Addressing the Nation in his royal residence, the ruler blamed the Clan Head for Oku, Etebom Enefiok Effiong Okpon, of asserted vile plot to expel him "since he needs to transform my space into his vassal area".

"Since I was given the staff of office in 2012, as the Village Head of Iba Oku, I have been having a running fight with my Clan Head, Etebom Okpon, who demanded he should likewise control my area and gather incomes.

"When I couldn't respect his demand, he depended on utilizing customary summons to dispense with me. They sent vulture to convey a letter, requesting that I quit the position of royalty. I was frightened and needed to escape from my castle for a while.

"Since that period, I have been completely denied by my forces to work adequately as the customary leader of my group.

The Clan Head denied me the forces to hold court with my kin via close the Village Council Hall, constraining me to take care of my kin in the grade school and my royal residence.

"Criminals likewise attacked my royal residence and grabbed my imperial formal attire and other stuff of office; simply make me common as a customary ruler.

"At the point when every one of these activities fizzled, he began sending danger messages that I would be wiped out on the off chance that I neglect to participate with him to offer government's territory and offer the returns with him.

"As of late, he sent one of his Personal Assistant (PA) to go to my region and enquire concerning my own points of interest and also my day by day schedules. However, he didn't realize that one of those he enquired from is my reliable subject.

"I announced the case to the Police and later charged it to Court, however up till now, it is unfortunate that issues concerning my life can't be permitted to go to Court for change on account of mediations by lawmakers for their own advantages", he bemoaned.

It was assembled that the Etteidung Mbeke, was intensely bothered with trump up charges of stealing N20million continues from the group arrive and different assets, yet the ruler denied the affirmation and took the issue under the watchful eye of the Uyo Magistrate Court 11.

The case with charge number: MU7152017, as per the ruler was first heard at the Uyo Magistrate Court 11, however, the Court declined ward and alluded it the Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) for the issue to be reassigned to the High Court.

The ruler supplications incorporate Court arrange controlling the charged from attacking his group with warriors to depose him, dangers to his life and plot to assume control over his space and assets.

"Up till now, the case is as yet pending with the DPP as a result of interests from the government officials including the part speaking to the Uyo Federal Constituency, Hon. Check Enyong and that of the House of Assembly for Uyo, Hon. Monday Eyo".

"I need equity for my situation; let the issue be taken to the High Court with the goal that every one of these issues will be tended to. The government officials should allow the case to sit unbothered on the grounds that it is a conventional issue", he said.

As indicated by him, the case was to be heard in the High Court, on October 26, yet communicated stress that with every one of the jokes showed by the DPP, the issue might be smothered ceaselessly".

"I am the main surviving Village Head as yet staying on the position of royalty in Afaha Oku Clan. The Clan Head has made it a state of obligation to rush other people who couldn't collaborate with him", he regretted.

"For example, he (the Clan Head), has constrained out other ensured Village Heads in my Clan including the Village Head of Nnung Ebie Enang Idoro, Nnung Uyo Idoro, Nduetong Oku and Afaha Oku", he stated, including that "in a few towns that he can't control, he ensured there is a parallel government in the place.

At the point when reached the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) responsible for the case, Mr G. Udofia, saying the issue has waited for a while, yet express stress over the refusal of the fighting gatherings to determine it genially.

"The Federal House part for Uyo, Hon. Mike Enyong called me to communicated disappointment over the treatment of the issue and from that point forward, I have not gotten notification from him once more", he said.
« PREV
NEXT »

Facebook Comments APPID